About the product
- PERFECT FOR LARGE MUSCLE GROUPS - Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) tools will reduce recovery time and soreness while helping to heal soft tissue damage. Our Long Bar targets large muscle groups like upper arms, back, hamstrings, thighs, and more. This myofascial release metal tool is the proper scale to give you the intended tissue stroke and provide the relief that your body needs.
- DECREASE HAND AND WRIST STRAIN - Whether you are providing relief as a practicing professional or working over your own muscles, hands on therapy can wreak havoc on your hands and wrists. Our long bar tool is comfortable to hold and weighs 2 pounds maintaining presser without having to push harder. The beveled edges allow you to use the tool in both directions without having to change hand positions.
- HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS - The long bar instrument is 1.7 x 18.3 inches and is made from high-quality 304 grade stainless steel which will withstand the rigors of heavy use while remaining corrosion free. The high-end quality of this product is recognized, used and recommended by professionals. We know that you will like our products so much that we have included a 30-day full refund.
- INSTANT RESULTS - Whether you are a professional healthcare provider, an intense athlete or an active person in need of some muscle relief, our long bar tool will help rehabilitate your problem areas. This tool was developed to treat adhesions brought on by surgeries or injuries by decreasing overall treatment time, fostering faster recovery and providing a way to maintain an optimal range of motion.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Our long bar is used by a variety of health care practitioners from chiropractors and physical therapists to massage therapists and certified athletic trainers. This instrument is also very versatile and can be implemented using just about any technique. You won’t be disappointed in the quality and performance of this tools.
Dimensions: 1.7 x 18.3 inches
Weight: 2 lbs