Myofascial Release and IASTM Tools
What is Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy?
Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy is one of the widely used alternative medicine techniques to treat muscle pain and immobility by relaxation of muscles, which improves blood circulation and stretch reflex of muscles.
This therapy technique uses 9 pairs of tender points, and pressure is applied using special tools and technique by the therapist to relax the muscles and relieve the pain. Chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, sports team trainers, occupational therapists and even people at homes widely use IASTM tools to treat pain due to muscle soreness or tissue damage.
IASTM tools for Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) tools were developed long ago by Gua Sha practitioners. These tools are used for treatment of muscle adhesions due to muscular injuries or surgeries as well as in symptoms of high fever by using Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy.
Myofascial Tools provides medical grade stainless steel professional IASTM tools for treatment and injury prevention of various body tissues using Myofascial Therapy. These tools are a must have for every professional practicing in the field of Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy. We are trusted by professional therapists, sports trainers and athletes for providing these professional grade tools for pain treatment and scar tissue.
For Clinicians and Patients
For the Clinician:
- Provides improved diagnostic treatment
- Detects major and minor fibrotic changes
- Reduces manual stress; provides significant hand and joint conservation
- Increases patient satisfaction by achieving notably better outcomes
- Expands business opportunities through positive referrals
For the Patient:
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Provides an efficient way to maintain optimal range of motion